Having finished my epic animal-a-day project (zootrophy.blogspot.com
) I am now seeking funds in my Paypal to help me purchase samples of my trading card game. Therefore, I am opening up a limited number of commission slots.Art Cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches)
One character: $15
Additional characters + $2 each (max 3 chars)
(special discount of $5 if you choose a real
animal I have not drawn as part of my animal-a-day project
, and grant me permission to use it in the trading card game)
Postcard (6 x 4 inches)
One character: $25
Complex background: + $5-10
Additional characters: + $3 each (max 4 characters) 8.5 x 11/A4
One character: $40
Complex background: + $15
Additional characters: + $5 each (maximum 8 chars) Other sizes available too:
5 x 7 / A5 / 4 x 4 / 6 x 6 / 8 x 8
Just ask for pricing.
* I specialise in animals and wildlife, both realistic, whimsical and imaginary. Pet portraits welcome.
* Will happily draw furries and people, but tasteful nudity only (think pin-up art), nothing explicit or X-rated.
* You must own the copyright to any characters requested.
* All pieces will be full colour unless specifically requested otherwise.
* If you require a very complex background - such as buildings or heavy detail - the pricing will reflect that.
* These prices are indicative only and if you have particularly involved requirements, they may increase.
* If I email you a quote, I will not increase it.
* Postage will incur an additional $3-$5 charge depending on size of piece
* I reserve the right to refuse your commission without giving a reason.
* Payment is to be made AFTER the piece is completed - but before posting.
* If the piece is completed and payment does not follow, then I reserve the right to sell or trade the piece.
Payment must be made via Paypal
. Message me for details.
I will aim for a two-week turn around, once you are at the top of my commission list.